I don't know why you e-mail did not come "on behalf of" . Mine always do
on this board.  Maybe it's you're settings. FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of
Claude Litton
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:21 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MOPO FA- Linen-backed one-sheets (40s-70s) and
poster shop informa...

My email DID NOT come to me "on behalf of Henry Karp".  It came from
murph79...@aol.com

Let's not make a statement that it was not anonymous when you don't read
the email attached.  Look down below and show me where it states from
Henry Karp.

In a message dated 12/15/2010 9:58:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,