From: Neil Jaworski <neiljawor...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sun, February 6, 2011 12:41:19 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] three sheets

interesting thread.i suspect that even if there were cheaper ways to display
3sh/6sh, property prices require the next generations of poster collectors to
be
living in ever smaller homes where displaying these posters is not practical or
desirable.

i'm not sure this is an area that is temporarily depressed and will come back
in
a cycle, any more than i think the dance craze 'The Charleston' is going to
return.  as bruce said, the wealthy collectors who grew up with this material -
the people to who these films meant something and who had the space to display
them  - are dead.  i'm not sure i can see that situation changing.

i say, put your money in window cards and smaller paper.

Neil 'The Snowball' Jaworski, The Sage Of London