  From: bqjansen
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] My Friend Say 2001 is a "snorefest"

  Let me chip in to say that 2001 not only is a snorefest and that you either
have to be very lazy to not stand up and leave the cinema/room or too old and
creaky, but also that you have to be visually challenged to enjoy the ludicrous
posters of ET-embryo's or boring spaceships.

  Wim

  Op 5 mrt 2011, om 11:08 heeft Richard Halegua Comic Art het volgende
geschreven:

    Freeman.. email me privately and I'll tell you who he is