Rich,

frankly, if I were to complain about a $5 overcharge in shipping, I could post
here every other day. For some reason, a vast number of eBay sellers feel
entitled for a $5 to $10 extra for shipping international, sometimes even more.

If I were to leave negative feedback for this, I would probably neg about 50%
of my eBay sellers.

And don't even get me started on the people who insist of shipping
International Priority, which has NO advantage for me whatever. If you buy
First Class Mail International postage online, you can purchase a Certificate
of Mailing for a mere $1.15 or so. This way you have a proof of shipping for
Paypal, and everybody could be happy. But no, I HAS to be Priority Mail.

Almost anything I buy can be shipped for no more than $12 with First Class, yet
I constantly find myself confronted with guys asking $30 and more for Priority
Mail. How does an $18 overcharge sound to you?

Add the fact, that ANYTHING shipped Priority Mail is inevitably stopped by
customs these days, regardless of declared value. So evertime this happens, I
go on a three-hour round-trip to pick the darn thing up.

How's THAT compared to your $5 loss?

Cheers,

Helmut