just a comment on cirque de soleil....I thought they did a reasonably goos
job at matching the acrobatics to the movies portrayed in the
background..now wouldn't it have been nice to show the greatest show on
earth or trapeze in the baqckgorund? Speaking of which kirby i might be
interested in your FOH cards for trapeze..will contact you ..Alan