You know, people tend to only focus on "doomsday scenarios" but even
relatively  *LITTLE *events can have huge consequences.

If you have a one foot stack of one-sheets and you drip a cup of water on
it one drip at a time in the exact same spot for an entire night, it can do
a lot of damage.

Of if you have a lot of posters in boxes on the floor, and a pipe breaks
and there is an inch of standing water all over.

Every single night we cover every poster everywhere with large plastic
sheets and everything has to be at least a few inches off the floor.

It is a lot of extra work, but it seems worth it to me.

Bruce

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874