Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:15:21 -0400
From: jboh...@aol.com
Subject: Re: welcome tp greece
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

 Please do not include the UK under the banner of Europe...we are BRITISH!, we
created the English language and we prefer not to have any doings with Johnny
Foreigner. Especially those hailing from the Aegean area who have no scruples
when it comes to making good on an auction.

In fact I wouldn't trust anyone from a country that has retirement at 55 years
of age, lazy lot. Get out and work for a living!!!

 This never happened to the other fella.