I was aware of this initially, though not of your involvement David, which
deserves credit.

Also only aware of the initial Christies sale and the two at Heritage.

Think Christies did do a lot for the hobby some years back.
Tony Nourmand putting on really good, well publicised sales (and his and other
galleries springing up), was first time I became aware you could buy this stuff.

But after The Outlaw I didn't bother with Christies.
Confirmed to me that they saw their customers as mugs, and the ridiculous tale
about the posters being destroyed compounded it by making it clear they didn't
care their customers knew they thought they were mugs.

Under that carefully cultivated, thin veneer of "class", a grubby, rotten
outfit.

And, almost ten years on it's still being talked about.

Sent from my iPhone