Grey et al,

What I was intending to communicate is that I think with HORROR posters, there
was an early-on cult of collectors for this stuff in a way
that there wasn't for standard Hollywood fare, even A-picture Hollywood Fare
like comedies, drama, biopics etc.  Westerns have some of this
same genre-based history, I think, too.  So people from a much earlier period
had an interest in aggregating posters.

K.