To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] An auction house to avoid

This happens all the time with certain auction houses. There are
"three known" of this and "five known" of that. But no one else seems
to have access to this "census"

Bruce

On 4/13/12, Geraldine Kudaka <gkud...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
I've always wondered about this "rarity"

We have two Israeli Star Wars one sheets. I've seen claims saying the poster
listed was the only one in existence. As we have two of these Israeli
posters, and I think it was Carrie Fischer who put hers up on ebay a couple
of years ago, that makes at least 3 others.