Craig, this is like the scene in "High Noon" where Gary Cooper goes to the
saloon on Sunday and asks for deputies, and of course no one volunteers.
and one of "the boys" says "You have a lot of nerve coming in here,
Marshall. Frank Miller has a lot of friends here."

Likewise, Geraldine also has a lot of nerve. This *MUST *not be tolerated.

Bruce

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Craig Miller <cr...@wolfmill.com> wrote:

>  Helmut:
>
> I don't know any more of the details in Geraldine's matter than has
> been brought up here but no one seemed to complain about all of
> the details (and dumping on) of various people you guys collectively
> disliked -- I'm terrible with names but one was the guy from the
> auction house and the other was a restorer who didn't and who didn't
> return people's posters.  Not to mention the numerous eBay sellers
> and buyers not on this list whose practices are perceived as less than
> pristine.  But because Geraldine's issue involves Grey and Heritage
> -- home town boys -- suddenly we don't talk about such things here.
>
> I don't know who is right and who's wrong, and, truthfully, I think when
> matters reach the "legal" stage they are best left private.  But that's up
> to Geraldine.  And Grey.  But let's not pretend that this list doesn't
> talk
> about this kind of dispute.  Perhaps it shouldn't but it does.
>
> Craig.
>

> At 06:24 AM 5/23/2012, Helmut Hamm wrote:
>
> Geraldine,
>
> since you're already employing an attorney, why don't you let him handle
> the conversation regarding this matter?
>
> As far as I'm concerned, this is between you and Heritage (or between your
> attorney and Heritage at this point) and I do not need any more of this on
> Mopo.
>
> Helmut Hamm
>
> http://www.filmposter.net
>

> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Geraldine Kudaka <gkud...@rocketmail.com>
> wrote:
> I am glad to see Robert Rogovin and James Greshin found their "missing
> posters".
> I wish I could say the same.
> After posting here (March 31 & Apr 3, 2012) that Charlie Lippincott and I
> were missing posters from Heritage, Grey offered to handle our auctions
> without a commission. No longer thrilled with our relationship with
> Heritage, we refused.
> Next, Grey Smith offered to donate their estimated value to charity --
> which we also refused.
> Grey then sent back a batch of posters.
> Upon receipt, I emailed asking if these posters returned were all the
> posters held by Heritge. No reply.
> On May 7 our attorney sent Grey Smith and Heritage a letter requesting the
> names of the bonded staff member who had received our poster shipments and
> the names of both staff members who double checked the inventory.
> I repeated my emails to Grey requesting to know whether he had shipped
> back everything we had sent to heritage. No reply.
> Finally, on May 8, I sent an email with the heading 5TH REQUEST.
> Grey Smith replied the next day, but did not affirm the return represented
> ALL our inventory. It took two more emails before he said everything had
> been returned.
> As of May 18, Grey Smith claims they have not received a letter from our
> attorney.

> [...]

Bruce Hershenson and the other 26 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/signature/20111028Frankensteinemployeegroupphotosignature.jpg>