I am glad to see Robert Rogovin and James Greshin found their "missing posters".

I wish I could say the same.

After posting here (March 31 & Apr 3, 2012) that Charlie Lippincott and I were
missing posters from Heritage, Grey offered to handle our auctions without a
commission. No longer thrilled with our relationship with Heritage, we refused.

Next, Grey Smith offered to donate their estimated value to charity -- which we
also refused.

Grey then sent back a batch of posters.

Upon receipt, I emailed asking if these posters returned were all the posters
held by Heritge. No reply.

On May 7 our attorney sent Grey Smith and Heritage a letter requesting the
names of the bonded staff member who had received our poster shipments and the
names of both staff members who double checked the inventory.

I repeated my emails to Grey requesting to know whether he had shipped back
everything we had sent to heritage. No reply.

Finally, on May 8, I sent an email with the heading 5TH REQUEST.

Grey Smith replied the next day, but did not affirm the return represented ALL
our inventory. It took two more emails before he said everything had been
returned.

As of May 18, Grey Smith claims they have not received a letter from our
attorney.