I don't think I could improve upon what Rich has posted here.  It is, at best,
an unfortunate situation
for all concerned.  But I don't think anything helpful is further served by
just beating this very expired
horse.

Perhaps I could post a one sheet for LEGEND OF THE LOST?

Kirby

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 4419