  From: Smith, Grey - 1367
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 3:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Some basic items that EVERY collector should consider
owning

  Heritage Movie Posters uses Lineco Transparent Paper and Book Mending Tissue,
Archival Quality PH neutral. It is self-adhesive and does not require
moistening.

  It lifts very easily with the use of Bestine and is always used on the
backside of the poster.

  I am unaware of any archival issues with it and is used by book and paper
archivists worldwide.

  Once placed on a tear it is so thin that the poster can be folded or handled
as before the application but without further damage due to tears.