For more than a decade, Movie Collector's World was the primary outlet for
dealers to reach buyers and vise-versa.  From at least a dealer's
perspective---and who knows...possibly a collector's perspective as  well---
I believe those were the final stages of the 'glory days' of movie poster
collecting---before eBay took over like a gargantuan leviathan, inundating
the  market with repros, questionable material and an overabundance of stuff.
  Hey, I'm thankful I lived in an era where a goddam periodical that came
once a  month played such an integral part in the hobby of movie poster
collecting.  Things have definitely changed...many will say for the
better...but
I'm not so  sure...   R.I.P. Movie Collector's World.  Those of us who lived
 though those years when you were on the cutting edge of the hobby will
sorely miss you...
                                                                    Rick

In a message dated 10/16/2012 3:59:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,