  From: Richard C Evans
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] 15 Minutes of Danny Kaye is enough for a lifetime.

  Peter Andre is a bit of an issue.
  Though did discover early childhood was in fact here, then moved to Oz, then
back here with music career, then back to Oz, and now back here again for what
seems like an interminably long time.
  Would be remarkably grateful if we could recommence the ping-pong.

  Remember reading that "Are You Being Served?" has a following in the US.
Perhaps surprising, though Mrs Slocombe's pussy is a joke that has a lot of
legs.