>I dont think proper spelling would help that article a bit..
It has no facts and leaves out the basics like who the people are.
I would prefer Typos with a good story over a lame lackluster story
with no details...
If more people payed attention to communication over anal
retentiveness on useless perfections we may get somewhere..
I think thats why I like Jazz.... is because the artist break the
common accepted rules and dance out of the Box... on the box edge and
around the box... but thats just me perhaps.