>Miles Dewey Davis III (May 26, 1926 – September 28, 1991) was an
American jazz musician, trumpeter, bandleader, and composer. Widely
considered one of the most influential musicians of the 20th
century,[3] Miles Davis was, with his musical groups, at the
forefront of several major developments in jazz music, including
bebop, cool jazz, hard bop, modal jazz, and jazz fusion.

I rest my Case.....:)