>as alway Kusomoto has he facts i appreciate and writes like what
and how i like to see communication done.. KUDOS to KUSOmoto :)

 speaking of media... I tried to get press one year as I made a clock
to commemorate 100 years of cinema on the 100th anniversary... So i
hired the largest media press release company PR NEWSWIRE and paid
1000.00 to have our news release sent to every enttertainment
editorin the USA... well.... didnt get in 1 paper that I know
of...Biggest flop I ever had... no one gave a damn abobout april 23,
1896  Koster and bials music hall in NYC where the Edison  Vitascope
premired.I was crushed.... well there was also a debate that the
Frech and british beat the USA by a few years... regardless No one
gave a damn.... so it received NO press..

But then I sold Adam Wests book for him and advertised in trades all
over and was able to get the Great LIZ SMITH to do a piece on her NYC
news show.. and i heard tahat was quite a coo,, she even sent me the
telepromter copy of the show... so press is a real crapshoot...

basically if Im seeking press I ask nicely and I give them the slant
and why it will appeal to readters or TV viewers as they need to sell
pappers and  rile up viewers with info so as David so precisly has
sstated it  boil down to time, the reviewers interst,,, and many
factors... but as we know now A guy or girl can go viril if they
simply do somthing stupid like glue there head to a table... lol
media has lost much of the power... Ive seen some many peopel
communivcate well on Youtube and facebook so really if I had to
say... I think its just be yourself, have passion and state best ou
can your ideas... and then the peopel will let you know.. as I think
Humans can pick up the aura of truth and also if its alll bs the
internet and all kind makes it all come back to ya like a
bommarang.... good or bad..... so best to be thankful and try to help
as many as possible to you leave good memories.. and it doesnt hurt
to surround yourself with people on the same page of thought ....in
the big picture always think who will care 100 years from now
anyway... I mean who wasthe most influancial person that helped
people in 1932 ??? maybe if you google it :)lolol