  From: Dave Smith (Reel Deals)
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Buyers who supply the wrong address

  John,

  If the item is returned to you and then the buyer provides the correct
address, do you charge them for the 2nd shipping? As you know, the money spent
on the first shipment is long gone.

  I have found that even if the customer made the mistake on the first
shipment, they don't want to pay for the second shipment. Wondered how you and
others handle that situation.

  Dave Smith

  Reel Deals