actually there was quite a few women in posters..Susan Poole, susan olsen. there shelly whitworth. andrea, Kanter Sue Heim I had several customers Sharon from Remeber when in dallas, and Movie madness in georgtown wash dc Deb and sherrie morris,, francine in Monrtreal la affishes- becky strong in Chico california a long time customer .. ebbets field.. Marcie Siegal from Hollywood book city in Hollywood.. many of my customers are actually women..No wonder I like movies,,:)

On 2014-08-21 12:47, Greg Douglass wrote:
There used to be some wonderful women on MOPO....Andrea and Shelli
both come to mind. Dyed in the wool collectors who, if their feminine
wiles didn't beat down the price of that linen backed treasure of
yours, would probably utilize some sort of mind voodoo that all women
learn from their mothers. That poster WOULD be theirs at any rate....
Perhaps our testosterone-fueled curmudgeonly behavior turned them off.....
Greg Douglass
---- Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.com> wrote:
Women (with the exception of a few lovely souls) UNCOLLECT their husbands’ movie posters.

A few have even thrown their husbands posters OUT in a fit of revenge — but that’s another story!

K.

On Aug 21, 2014, at 10:59 AM, peter contarino <pcontar...@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi Tommy. I have 3 of the probably 12 women in the world who collect movie
postersJ

this site appear to be male - are there any female members of MOPO? And is movie
poster collecting mainly a male preserve?
> Tommy
>
> To unsubscribe from the MoPo-L list, click the following link:
> https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1
>

> To unsubscribe from the MoPo-L list, click the following link:
> https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 4419