Well I hope I finally got this right lol! My name is Lori Martin and I live in
the US.  Anyway I am a female but not a poster collector. But more of a I
inherited a ton of window cards and movie stills from the 50's and 60's kind of
female.  I got them all back in May and have been selling them on eBay and have
met some sellers who have bought several from.   I sold 8 to Dave Rosen from
Posteropolis and I've sold lots of movie stills to D'Arcy More from
Moreintheattic on eBay.   If you guys know of anyone who would like to buy some
from me please let me know or you can let that person know about me and give
them my email.  This has been exciting and I've learned so much from
researching old movies and movie stars from back then.  I still have sooooo
much so I won't be running out anytime soon! I joined Allposterforum a while
back and I'm ABCwindowcards on there if you remember me and in eBay my name is
rileygirlsmom if you want to see some of what I have listed.  I have about
28-30 movie titles from 1958-1962 and around 1500 more movie stills from the
40's to the 70's.  I hope I replied the right way this time! Can someone
comment and let me know if this showed up?

Sent from my iPhone