thanks Channing. I was hoping I would see you this week, but you may see me in the Bay area sooner than the next Courts show

At 02:50 PM 9/23/2014, Channing Thomson wrote:
9/23/2014

Hi Rich — nicely done and very informative. It sounds like you have your hands full. Great news about Ray Courts starting the show up again. Maybe I’ll check it out some time in the future.

Best, Channing