From: Tom Martin <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Tue, Sep 23, 2014 11:09 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MoviePosterBid Auctions being rescheduled and other notices
about the future of auctions

john very interesting... I may have found a new profession helping
people disolve collections.. when My own issues happened , stress,
divorce, haveing to move because I lost my house and commercial building
in divorce, health, money loss.. at 1st I was devastated but what
happened next and is still happening is I was able to stop being
emotional and deal with it in a strategic way..I  discovered life was
not everlasting thats everyhing was so temporary, thats how I learned a
Robinson curuso approach to survival...I started with Prayer, then
downsized everything.. s my costs are minimal, and basically hunkered
down as I was unable to walk.. so I was bedridden since like 2012, 2013
and just this year could put some weight on a rebuilt foot.tehn My ear
went deaf and I have Heart issues and beginnings of Glucoma... No pity
please.. I think its funny because Its so odd being a mucisn who like to
see and hear and walk and them Boom//
but anyways I am a chaos managment expert.. I remeber before my stents
in Hospital the nurses said your on a laptop dealing with customerson
ebay?? I was and in a nursing home also.. I tryed to delagate to my son
howevere he had a different idea of customer service.. he know now afet
he himself experienced a pissed off customer so I put on hiatis till I
felt ready to do it myself... Ive sent a few ordeds since about a month
ago and so far everyones been happy..I have been testing the waters soI
do a good job... But I am able to organize very fast make decisions and
orchestrate big projects even when I can not walk... and Im learning to
adapt to disablitys ... sure its hard but in a way its why I can help
others,,, that find it hard to let go and get stuck in collections..
people call me everyday on phone and I give them ideas on how to sell
off thier collectables for free...I try to direct them/// also.I would
be happy to help anyone on mopo do this also..as imagine if the
collection can be used as a fundraiser, or as a tax write off, or packed
up cleaned out in a week of everythng... some wives would love it...
nice part is the funds can make some dreams happen like a well earned
vacation or a car or just simplifing life.. as many auction house want
High end only or dealers want to pay pennies..I think of this as it can
be various ways to dispose... some in museums, some in private, some in
shoppes...a custom way to get rid of a huge amount in a short time... as
I did it myself and know every aspect of the project from start to
finish.. and Like Rich understands about 60% is probably slow sellers
and paying more in rent then what it will sell for.. I am able to look
at a math problem and basically I approach it systematically like a
Military mission.. If anyone has a logjam and needs help my offer is
open Just call and tell me te perimiters of your life issues and ill
suggest ideas.. also if anyone wants to be in my network as a potential
buyer or seller let me know..
when I do deals I try to make all party's happy the seller, the buyer
and also make it fast and simple.

----