how interesting , not so long ago george  bush and his fellow demented
fundamentalist so-called christians refused to  sign the kyoto protocol because
god gave this planet to mankind  and so all that's done is gods will (besides
taking ecological steps would damage the american economy right , which is why
Doha didn't get signed either ? )  , and you want to prey and ask that same
so-called god for help ?
and didn't your almighty god create everything , including ebola ?
But then as far as your religion goes i'm not an expert as i don't have a
degree in psychiatry
filip