As you kick back and relax I hope you take time to join us on *Bidll* <http://bidll.com/> this week-end: FREE to join, FREE to place a standard listing and 3% selling fee [brilliant!].

*“A bend in the road is not the end of the road…Unless you fail to make the turn.” **
**― Helen Keller*

And here's a few facts and figures for those who are following:

 * Since the launch our page views have increased by almost 50% in the
   following 2 days.
 * Signs ups have increased by 44% since the first day.
 * Yesterday I sent bulk upload sheets to 6 dealers - remember if you
   have 50 items or more (any category or multiple categories) we
   supply the spreadsheet you add the data and we upload for you for free.
 * Facebook 'likes' have gone well over the 100 in just 3 days.
 * 82% of all visitors did so on their desktop/laptop computer, 10%
   from their mobile and 8% from their tablet (we are a mobile and
   tablet friendly website - have you tried us?)
 * And so far we've had visits from interested people in 23 countries
   so far - here's the top 10

1.
Australia
        49.74%