 bidll.com

     for serious collectors

<https://www.facebook.com/bidll> Follow us <https://twitter.com/bidll> Follow us <http://www.pinterest.com/bidll/bidll-for-the-collector/> <http://www.bidll.com>
Evan Zweifel wrote on 1/11/2014 11:51 AM:
David,
Is there any way to restrict the poster listing by decade or genre or origin or auction only? It’s a little difficult to use as it stands today, and if you get a few thousand more posters listed, it’s going to be quite a challenge.
Thanks,
Evan
*From:* David Rew <mailto:da...@bidll.com>
*Sent:* Friday, October 31, 2014 8:05 PM
*To:* MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU <mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
*Subject:* [MOPO] [FYI] Bidll Update
As you kick back and relax I hope you take time to join us on *Bidll* <http://bidll.com/> this week-end: FREE to join, FREE to place a standard listing and 3% selling fee [brilliant!].

*“A bend in the road is not the end of the road…Unless you fail to make the turn.” **
**― Helen Keller*

And here's a few facts and figures for those who are following:

  * Since the launch our page views have increased by almost 50% in
    the following 2 days.
  * Signs ups have increased by 44% since the first day.
  * Yesterday I sent bulk upload sheets to 6 dealers - remember if you
    have 50 items or more (any category or multiple categories) we
    supply the spreadsheet you add the data and we upload for you for
    free.
  * Facebook 'likes' have gone well over the 100 in just 3 days.
  * 82% of all visitors did so on their desktop/laptop computer, 10%
    from their mobile and 8% from their tablet (we are a mobile and
    tablet friendly website - have you tried us?)
  * And so far we've had visits from interested people in 23 countries
    so far - here's the top 10

1.
Australia
        49.74%