From: David Rew
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 8:05 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] [FYI] Bidll Update

As you kick back and relax I hope you take time to join us on Bidll this
week-end: FREE to join, FREE to place a standard listing and 3% selling fee
[brilliant!].

“A bend in the road is not the end of the road…Unless you fail to make the
turn.”
― Helen Keller

And here's a few facts and figures for those who are following:

  a.. Since the launch our page views have increased by almost 50% in the
following 2 days.
  b.. Signs ups have increased by 44% since the first day.
  c.. Yesterday I sent bulk upload sheets to 6 dealers - remember if you have
50 items or more (any category or multiple categories) we supply the
spreadsheet you add the data and we upload for you for free.

  d.. Facebook 'likes' have gone well over the 100 in just 3 days.
  e.. 82% of all visitors did so on their desktop/laptop computer, 10% from
their mobile and 8% from their tablet (we are a mobile and tablet friendly
website - have you tried us?)

  f.. And so far we've had visits from interested people in 23 countries so far
- here's the top 10

      1. Australia 49.74%
      2. United States 31.00%
      3. United Kingdom 6.46%
      4. Canada 4.88%
      5. Netherlands 1.32%
      6. New Zealand 1.19%
      7. Germany 0.79%
      8. France 0.79%
      9. Italy 0.79%
      10. Ireland 0.53%

And that is that - I am now off to mentally prepare for a 90km/55Mile charity
(push) bike ride to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis - feel free to sponsor!
http://goo.gl/uSp7Pu

Enjoy your week-end

--

regards,