I worked at a studio facility where they came to screen their film dailies... and then NEVER paid for the screening services... even when we extended them (and their company, Blue Moon Ent) credit, to come back again..

Scam artists.... and they should have been ashamed of themselves.. to have ripped our company off.

Plain and simple facts, Alan.

Jeff