That’s hitting the nail on the head. The info on EMP/HA is not as reliable as
it is often given credit for.  EMP in particular does not use the term
„according to a collector” for nothing and rightly so. There’s just too little
info  around in general.
As there’s no printer’s info at all on the other re-release posters on EMP/HA I
would not be surprised to hear later that those are from re-releases in the
very late fifties or even sixties.

I still like the idea that this is a British re-release poster, in any case
this one is surely a rare one.
You really need the press books from the various releases (if such a series
exist) to be sure. Has Bruce not a couple of British press books in his
collection?

Op 21 jun. 2015, om 04:46 heeft David <shadow....@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven: