Seems very sound, based on that information (if the wiki info is correct, that is). And as mentioned before.. why would a second plate/ art be done for an international release OS? The art is very similar to the HA copy, but it is NOT the same. Why go to that added creative "trouble" and added cost, to simply create and print a poster for overseas use, during the film's initial release?

Or has that been done before, too?

As well as the pertinent textual info missing from this copy (again, compared to the HA 49 copy).

Seems to raise questions, indeed.