It's really good of them to reply so quickly. However, I should point out
that the 1st image you attached is not a quad, but (most of) a first
release US Half Sheet style B.
The 2nd image is a really nice one of the original  quad though.

Paul
_www.movieposterstudio.com_ (http://www.movieposterstudio.com)

In a message dated 23/06/2015 10:58:51 GMT Daylight Time, da...@bidll.com