It’s in Ed Harris’ Britain’s Forgotten Film Factory: The Story Of Isleworth
Studios. 2012.
And also Derek Threadgall’s 1994 British Film Institute publication, Shepperton
studios: an independent view.

Which Ed Harris may have got it from.

Just spotted, thanks to that humongous Third Man quad image, that it does show
a censor rating in the tiny disc on the right.

Whether or not I knew it and forgot, the recognised Brit 1-sht also has it, as
does the 3-sheet.

You can see why they replaced that way of doing it. Once you see it.

Got the one I consigned to Heritage off Choko in France, I think sometime mid
to late 90s.

He also had a 3-sht, as did Reel Poster Gallery at the same time.

Bob Brooks was selling a copy of the disputed International back in 2004. He's
in Canada, whether or not that's where he found it.

Never seen quad for sale, only had an image of it on a BFI postcard.

I need to read through everything again, I just have serious difficulty
believing a post 55 RR International 1-sht would have that quality of printing
and be so close to the 49 domestic 1-sht.

Though I suppose there are instances, like that Invaders From Mars 1-sht.

Sent from my iPhone