No sending posters to Posterfix (Chris Cloutier).  Why does this name have to
keep appearing in my face every few years?  Save yourself now, young man.  I
actually had to have my ex*, who lives on the North Shore in Massachusetts, get
involved and have the police show up to retrieve my poster (in Brooklyn?).  Got
it back, ruined, and sent it to John in L.A., but can’t recall the name of his
place.  Now it’s restored properly and all is well.

*Ex has been in so much trouble, he’s made many police friends along the way!
LOL!!!  Super friendly guy - everyone likes him.

Andrea

> On Jul 13, 2015, at 12:39 AM, Todd <toddfeier...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> I have a client who plans on sending a poster to Posterfix for restoration.
>
> I thought I remember people having problems with this restorer 5 or 6 years
> ago, like not getting their posters back, but I could be completely wrong.
>
> I've never used this person so any input on this restorer would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you.
> Todd Feiertag
>
> To unsubscribe from the MoPo-L list, click the following link:
> https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1
> <https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1>
Andrea Kanter