according to experiences noted, people who waited months & months to get their posters returned suffered all sorts of poor restoration maladies, including the poster still being "damp" upon return

Posterfix and Chris Cloutier are well noted as amongst the worst - if not the worst - linenbacker who ever picked up a pail of paste (and set the pail down on the poster they were working on)

Rich

At 10:50 PM 7/12/2015, Todd wrote:
Thanks Rich. I don't use him and have no need to as I already have a great restorer but my client asked me about him tonight as he already has something with him which he hasn't gotten back yet and was planning on sending him something else.

I just remember the name posterfix coming up on MoPo and thought I possibly remember hearing some problems.

Thanks again.

Best,
Todd

----------
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 22:37:49 -0700
To: toddfeier...@msn.com; MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
From: sa...@comic-art.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Posterfix problem?

why invite problems?
find another reputable restorer who actually does an artist's job

At 09:39 PM 7/12/2015, Todd wrote:
I have a client who plans on sending a poster to Posterfix for restoration.

I thought I remember people having problems with this restorer 5 or 6 years ago, like not getting their posters back, but I could be completely wrong.

I've never used this person so any input on this restorer would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Todd Feiertag