From: pickmeis...@cox.net [mailto:pickmeis...@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 1:41 AM
To: Douglas B Taylor; MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] current conversation on shipping at Heritage

Boy, I remember that too, Doug! That was a long time ago, but those butt scars
take a long time to heal.
(I've been married three times so....I know.) Poster dorks are like platypuses,
funny looking but able to inflict painful wounds when disturbed or threatened.
(Ask my three wives.....)
Greg Douglass
PS-Since this IS a poster forum... I just ought a combo half sheet from "Attack
of the Crab Monsters/Not of This Earth" that I love, with the red background,
in great condition. Got me to thinking; anyone ever seen the six sheet combo
for this double bill up close and for real? Man, I'd LOVE to own one of those
someday, but it's kind of like"Haley's Poster"; it doesn't come around too
often. I think I saw one for auction on Heritage, back when I had no money, but
now?  I'll keep watching the skies for that one.