you mean that you called me a bitch , to eat shit and  go fuck myself  "off the
board" as an act of courtesy ?
then i guess i lacked of courtesy in politely replying " on " the board , damn
, i messed up again .

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:03:15 -0700
From: sa...@comic-art.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] current conversation on shipping at Heritage
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

the only person putting that onto Mopo is Filip. I had the courtesy to
keep my messages to Filip off the board

At 09:13 PM 7/11/2015, Ben Wadley wrote:

Hi to you all..

I have been watching this conversation slowly degenerate over the past
few days.

I am not sure what others think but, personally I would appreciate it if
those that feel it necessary to carry on with a slanging match and start
using inappropriate language that all of us have to read , stop doing so.
I belong to other forums in other industries and we have a ruling were we
professionally respect each other and are forbidden to publically abuse
one another regardless if we agree or disagree with a comment. If we do
not keep to this ruling then the administrator of the forum boots us off.
There are simply better ways of getting your point of view  across.
If you feel you must get down to this level then do it privately to the
person intended. Scott, what about stepping in here ? If not, then I feel
Mopo has lost its way and will lose its members if this is the standard
that is allowed to keep going forward.

Regards

Ben

All About Movies Pty Ltd (retailers of Vintage Movie Posters and Lobby
Cards)

Website:
www.allaboutmovies.com.au

Like All About Movies on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/AllAboutMoviesAu

Follow us on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/AllAboutMovies1

Linked In Profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ben-wadley/1b/221/376

Like my Disc Jockey Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/DiscJockeyE

To unsubscribe from the MoPo-L list, click the
following link: