Hi David,
I think the disagreements would be much more fun if there were certain
mandatory euphemisms that would replace the usual four and ten letter suspects.
How about a flame battle where the protagonists were required to address one
another as "Mr. Poo-poo Pants" or "Doody Breath"?
Or, you know, advert posts. A good screed always sets my phaser on "stun".
Euphemisms and screeds, it's all about diversity on MOPO!
Greg Douglass

Guitarist-
Lessons, Live Shows, Touring,
& Studio Work