Lemmy  from Motorhead, then Bowie and now Alan Rickman, all gone too soon
(OK perhaps  Lemmy not quite so out of the blue). With that and Jerry Hall
set to marry  Rupert Murdoch, it makes me feel the world has gone a little bit
mad. Yes Alan  Rickman helped make Galaxy Quest much much funnier than I
dared expect, and of  course an unforgettable Sheriff of Nottingham - call off
Christmas.  RIP.

Paul
_www.movieposterstudio.com_ (http://www.movieposterstudio.com)