I feel that Pee Wee is one of the worst entertainers to ever grace the cinema
screens...along with Jerry Lewis and Ben Stiller...Pee Wee is creepy and I saw
the film before his conflagrations...it was is not funny...Look at Gene Wilder
in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory...a great performance.

Pee Wee is full on creepy - and very unfunny

But it all comes down to taste - Chevy Chase in Fletch is excellent, Steve
Martin is superb (except for his Pink Panther films whjich really cannot
compare with Peter Sellers) -

I saw Pee Wee while I was in the US and I have to say it was the worst waste of
my time - I have never felt so ripped off coming out of a cinema - and my mum
and dad were with me and they felt the same.

Anyhow - I have aired my feelings - perhaps a good idea to draw a line here.

This Never Happened to the Other Fella....

Adrian Cowdry
jboh...@aol.com