Greg & Todd & all Mopoers,
FYI, regarding International Shipping, we at aaavintagemoveposters on Ebay use
USPS Priority International shipping which has always worked great for us, BUT
we have recently had two instances in the last month where shipped items show
ZERO tracking info for well over two weeks.  Shipping from SoCal and no
movement whatsoever, not as if items were stopped at Customs at their country
of destination, but no movement at all.  Then suddenly the items show 'accepted
at USPS' after 2-3 weeks and within a week are at their destination (in this
case Canada & Paris).  Tried contacting USPS but they could only open a case on
the lost items.  The good news was once contacted, the items began moving out
of Los Angeles within a couple of days.  Very odd, but have had great
communication with understanding Buyers and all arrived albeit very late.
PatrickTitle Lobby Cards, MUSICAL COMEDY ROMANCE items in
aaavintagemovieposters store on eBay!

|   $ 119.99   |    |

|    |
Title Lobby Cards, MUSICAL COMEDY ROMANCE items in aaavintagemovieposters s...
 Buy aaavintagemovieposters, Title Lobby Cards items on eBay. Find a huge
selection of MUSICAL COMEDY ROMANCE it...  |   |