Im sure this parcel will arrive fine.

Delivery times can be speedy, like your other package was, or delayed.

I mailed an envelope from OH to CA over Xmas.. and it took 14 days to arrive. Not damaged, not the wrong address, nothing. And no explanation was ever found.

So flukes can happen.

And arent you able to use the tracking #, once it gets into France? Parcels shipped from overseas to the US, with their own tracking number, and once arriving here (if handled by the USPS) can still be tracked here in the US until the delivery happens.

If it isnt that way in the reverse, (from US to overseas), that's a real delivery detriment.