Let’s put it this way.  I HAVE drunk it!  I’m kind of a coffee snob… so.. you
can make of this what you will.

:)

Kirby

> On Jun 19, 2017, at 11:55 AM, Tom Martin
> <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com> wrote:

Just offer some information on posters not on what iam doing wrong and what you
dont lke about my view... I bet you would not like my clothes im earing either
But Ill say this MCDANIEL'S  brand coffee is the official Coffee of HOLLYWOOD
DReAM FACTORY®
and i love the stuff 2.9Irby are in co-hoots on this mighty fine brew.. a  can
at Save -a -LOT-2.99  a store near me thats based out of MO near Bruce and i
suspect he and Kirby
> Coffe of poster dealers everywhere..Kirby even drinks it...

Kirby McDaniel
WWW.MOVIEART.COM

ki...@movieart.com