From: dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 6:11 PM
To: filip de volder
Cc: MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu
Subject: Re: [MOPO] happy $th of July FREE sound devices

funny,,,the dollar sign was a typo i let it go as i thought it was kinda
arty.. andsince all the usa spent money on chinese foreworks it seem
aproppriate..

my posts are about posters yours are about....??????

i dont want t insult mopo members with banter from you me.itton the
imfamous Pink panther...

I prefer to be Inspector Clouseau and hellp the good citizens of Mpo
havea safe procductive life...'

today i am sending 3 more sound devices to Mopo Members who I hope will
give a reprt to Mopo on how cool tey are...

some great suggestions are the fanfare of movie studio openings..quotes
from the films, and famous line.. if the fit in 10 secs it will work///

i can find many on You tube..

I need to send some to Bruce Hershendon emovie poster and also sue and
Ed Poole at the movie archives..and am open to Ideas...

even you Flip wilson..Mopos cheif comic and general heackler from
france.. Jerry lewis wolud love you..

On 2017-07-05 11:30, filip de volder wrote:
> [...]
> entire
>  business has been abpout selling memories of show biz people and
>  things.. and a 10 sec sound clip seems to fit the theme well... they
>  also will alert you when someone breaks the beam and so they serve as
>
>  perimiter alarms in a way...."_
>
>  this way you can hear when Flip voicerecorder is lurking in the
> poster
>  room ..LOL:)
>
>  On 2017-07-05 02:09, filip de volder wrote:
>  > happy $th of july indeed if your manufacturer is not in the usa but
> in
>  > the philippines , Donald Trump wants american jobs !!
>  >
>  > -------------------------
>  >
>  > FROM: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Tom
> Martin
>  > <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
>  > SENT: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 9:29 PM
>  > TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
>  > SUBJECT: [MOPO] happy $th of July FREE sound devices
>  >
>  > I am looking for 10 people that would liek a free talking poster
> sound
>  >
>  > device to test and review on Mopo
>  >
>  > I sent one to Jim episale ina order he got on ebay of some
> stills...
>  >
>  > I will send one to Tommy Barr when he gets me his addres..
>  >
>  > and i would Like Sue Heim to get me her address
>  >
>  > and Alan Adler
>  >
>  > and Scott Burns if he wants one
>  >
>  > Otherwise speak up ill do like 10 freebes as samples.You talkin to
>  > me??
>  > you talking to me?
>  >
>  > send me a email...
>  > I sold 4000 of the t-rex sound units to a surplus company ten my
>  > pallets
>  > where misloaded so they traveled all the way to iowa and back to
>  > chicago
>  > and all over ..my sales rep inthe philli[ines about had Kitens.. I
>  > told
>  > him to relax and calm down..as life is to short..
>  >
>  > Happy 4th of July...! my sales on ebay went well and ill have more
>  > stuff
>  > on my page Dream Factory as soon as i can
>  >
>  > thanks for the sales and support..
>  >
>  > and Scott Burns you have the nerves of steel to be a judge, or
> solve
>  > world issues i suggest you run for president and ill vote for you.
>  >
>  > ----
>  >
>  > Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web
site!<http://www.filmfan.com/>
www.filmfan.com
The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of movie
memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to Six-Sheets), lobby
cards, inserts or ...