My suggestion was they could give them away to fans or use a as fundraisers for the theater or charitys.. not sure what they did but Daniels sent my son a signed pic and thanked us..

I like the film and Daniels..'and Carey..

and i heard the film was good the poster was awesome i gave him another film ster but i forget the title

I used to Buy video posters every month from the local regional Hub VPD the country's largest video distributor..I had to buy them monthly after the release dates.. all regardless of the titles so i amaseed 100,000 posters in a few years.. they would come in 200 flats 400 trainangles and boxes of 50 rolls in boxess....

I got some killer titles and then mostly common one..i had to rent warehouse space to store them and get pallet racks... i would rip chest muscle lifting the boxes to get to a tatle on the bottom as the pies where 5 foot high piles on skids... and i had 13 pallets that big when i sold them off... The distribuotro closed the local hub..and by the 2000 the movies wher eggetting to be so bad i stopped buying them pluds i was divorced... funny art is i moved accross the street frm them in Perrysburg in 2006 as i lived ina luxery appartments built by the amish next to a pond with geese... I made my products in my attached 2 car garage and used the apt as my yemp home. and shop to do mail order....I would screen print while the tennets where at work, run a drill ordess and the manager was supportive and said you need the break,,,, i still cant believi did it..as the ink fumes where crazy...but we learn to adapt..that that doesnt kills us does make us stronger// the cost to renta commercial building and a apt came close s i fuigured ill pay the 950 a month a be able to rack the door to the garge and work inthere as i could heat it with the same cost...

it was peaceful being in the country i was next to the wallgreens warehouse so many industrail parks near and iwas the 1st tennet as they where newly built..vaulted ceooings 2 bath 2 bed,, and beautiful... cool kitche and a garage with 2 spaces..all finished..I made it work and also rented a warehouse for cld storage...

I still have video posters like enter the dragon, casblanca, Gwthe wind..ascresm and many oteres i thought where the best.. they used my searchers videip t make the reprints and they used my dudash casablancas also as sme of the viseio posters wher as good as one sheets and warnerBrothers used the same theatrical for vviseo release so many of thewb titles are actually video one sheet......

cool eh????
I had zillions of Contact as the studios just used so many posters n the late 80s and90s..I also worked as a poster hanger wild posting in Deroit and would get many posters to put up...i did many Norris films and iron eagle,,and tristar, columbia,cannon films... vestron, and that period..I got a few good title but many where soft one..the studios would send me most times 1000 or more of each and so i had many posers i would then trade with Poster dealers all over the world who also had quantitys and thats how we did it on 80s and 90s. before the internet was i n swing and before ebay... was the place where everyone became dealers..
and forgerys took over on any good titles..
I like reprints as they make theimages available for people wh just love film..i love selling to common flk as they also have passion and ar not fixed on investment.. hey just likethe art..im one of them...some of the reprints with digital art are shrper in detail then the originals.. but i also liekold school printers liekthe stone lithos so i part crazy collector also i am just to frugal and broke...and woul be frightened to pay super high prices....but that heps me i guess as when staed people and benkers laughed at me liek i was crazy for loving movie posters as art...it was really funny now they think im a millionaire and was smart... bit do i have them all foooled..

I just really enjoy seeing people happy.. so in that case i may be one of the richest man in the world.in that aspect as there is no greater joy then when people smile and are happy and entertained