very Good flip... now we are getting someplace.. sadly i feel fora french candaian romainian who has taken me on the wildest rollercoaster ride f life.. and she dont smoke is a health nut,kickboxes and can do back flips... but she has no interest in me so i just keep waiting..shes inMontreal aso luckili\y we are 500 miles aapart

jeff daniels from dumb and dumber one of my fave comedys live in Chelsea mich about 30 miles from me....I donated about 600 one sheets from flyaway home a duck movieand delivered them to his wife.. they run a theater inthe town called the Purple Rose theater..

I sent jerry lewis one of my clocks i did for Paramount and when my kid was liek 5 we gave hima clapboard we make and he sent my son Tommy a signed still...i Think lewis is the comedy genius of all time next to chaplin well tey are bot equal inmy book... and carey also is great.... we need more god comics .. Its a mad mad mad mad world is my fave comedy of alltime and the cast was to me the best ever assembled in movie history...and jerry had a cameo in it

I guess i can send you one

it will take a while since its 1st class mail.

On 2017-07-06 02:36, filip de volder wrote:
Jerry Lewis , the french loved him , as i'm not french fortunately i
don't have to share their love with jerry , nor with their nasty
habits of eating froglegs , snails and camembert cheese , the french
are disgusting , 90% of french women smoke , 60% of those roll their
own fags ...
I liked Jim Carrey in dumb and dumber , but then i went to see it with
the kids and their laughter is always contagious , not sure if i'd
have liked it as much watching it alone .

well , if you want to send me one of your chinese things feel free ,
here's my address :

FLIP WILSON
7 rue de l'etang
66500 los masos
france

-------------------------

FROM: dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
 SENT: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 6:11 PM
 TO: filip de volder
 CC: MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu
 SUBJECT: Re: [MOPO] happy $th of July FREE sound devices

funny,,,the dollar sign was a typo i let it go as i thought it was
kinda
 arty.. andsince all the usa spent money on chinese foreworks it seem
 aproppriate..

 my posts are about posters yours are about....??????

 i dont want t insult mopo members with banter from you me.itton the
 imfamous Pink panther...

 I prefer to be Inspector Clouseau and hellp the good citizens of Mpo
 havea safe procductive life...'

 today i am sending 3 more sound devices to Mopo Members who I hope
will
 give a reprt to Mopo on how cool tey are...

 some great suggestions are the fanfare of movie studio
openings..quotes
 from the films, and famous line.. if the fit in 10 secs it will
work///

 i can find many on You tube..

 I need to send some to Bruce Hershendon emovie poster and also sue
and
 Ed Poole at the movie archives..and am open to Ideas...

 even you Flip wilson..Mopos cheif comic and general heackler from
 france.. Jerry lewis wolud love you..

 On 2017-07-05 11:30, filip de volder wrote:
 > not really , i just thought it odd to see you replace the 4 in 4th
of
 > july with a $ sign ...
 >
 > also odd to see you think i'm a lurker though the dictionary sais :
 > A lurker is someone that follows the forum but doesn't post.
 >
 > but indeed , your gadget can work as a movie poster quoter and
 > perimeter alarm all in one :
 > POLICE FREEZE DON'T MOVE MOTHERFUCKER !
 >
 > -------------------------
 >
 > FROM: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Tom
Martin
 > <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
 > SENT: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 4:35 PM
 > TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
 > SUBJECT: Re: [MOPO] happy $th of July FREE sound devices
 >
 > my sales re for thhe trucking company and my ebay customer service
ar
 > in
 > the philippines and i think they are some of the kindest people in
 > the
 > world and my trucking company is in the USA...
 > the sound devices are amd in China and when made in the 90s - Most
 > electronics come from China and the chineses people also do a great
 > job.. as do the Germans, Italian, wiss, and UK..
 >
 > as i think ou made this statement as Bait to start a political
 > talk....
 > forget about it as i love all people all colors and races adn anll
 > nationallyitys..TRump sourced out many of his products.. we can
have
 > USA
 > jobs as my own products are all made in the USA in Toledo OHIO
 > ..these
 > where a warehouse find of limited quantitys...so get them while
they
 > last and no i cannot warrant they will keep working as they
obsolete
 > inventory...
 >
 > But theaks Filip for the interest..
 >
 > these devise where ceated originally for a different purpose...I
just

 > saw a new purpose for the use as i re-purpose many things ... my
 > entire
 > business has been abpout selling memories of show biz people and
 > things.. and a 10 sec sound clip seems to fit the theme well...
they
 > also will alert you when someone breaks the beam and so they serve
as

 > perimiter alarms in a way...."_
 >
 > this way you can hear when Flip voicerecorder is lurking in the
 > poster
 > room ..LOL:)
 >
 > On 2017-07-05 02:09, filip de volder wrote:
 > > happy $th of july indeed if your manufacturer is not in the usa
but
 > in
 > > the philippines , Donald Trump wants american jobs !!
 > >
 > > -------------------------
 > >
 > > FROM: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Tom
 > Martin
 > > <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
 > > SENT: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 9:29 PM
 > > TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
 > > SUBJECT: [MOPO] happy $th of July FREE sound devices
 > >
 > > I am looking for 10 people that would liek a free talking poster
 > sound
 > >
 > > device to test and review on Mopo
 > >
 > > I sent one to Jim episale ina order he got on ebay of some
 > stills...
 > >
 > > I will send one to Tommy Barr when he gets me his addres..
 > >
 > > and i would Like Sue Heim to get me her address
 > >
 > > and Alan Adler
 > >
 > > and Scott Burns if he wants one
 > >
 > > Otherwise speak up ill do like 10 freebes as samples.You talkin
 > > me??
 > > you talking to me?
 > >
 > > send me a email...
 > > I sold 4000 of the t-rex sound units to a surplus company ten my
 > > pallets
 > > where misloaded so they traveled all the way to iowa and back to
 > > chicago
 > > and all over ..my sales rep inthe philli[ines about had Kitens..
 > > told
 > > him to relax and calm down..as life is to short..
 > >
 > > Happy 4th of July...! my sales on ebay went well and ill have
more
 > > stuff
 > > on my page Dream Factory as soon as i can
 > >
 > > thanks for the sales and support..
 > >
 > > and Scott Burns you have the nerves of steel to be a judge, or
 > solve
 > > world issues i suggest you run for president and ill vote for
you.

 > > ----

[1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 > www.filmfan.com [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
 > movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
 > Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...
 >

 > > FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 > > www.filmfan.com [1] [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 > www.filmfan.com [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
 > movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
 > Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...
 >
 > > The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors
of
 > > movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
 > > Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > > Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu
 > > In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
 > >
 > > The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

[3]
 > [3]
 > > [3]
 > >
 > > Links:
 > > ------
 > > [1] http://www.filmfan.com [1] [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 > www.filmfan.com [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
 > movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
 > Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...
 >
 > > [2] http://www.filmfan.com/ [2] [2]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 > www.filmfan.com [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
 > movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
 > Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...
 >
 > > [3]

[3]
 > [3]
 >
 > ----

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 > www.filmfan.com [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
 > movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
 > Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu
 >
 > The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

[3]
 > [4]
 >
 > Links:
 > ------
 > [1] http://www.filmfan.com [1]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > [2] http://www.filmfan.com/ [2]

 FILMFAN.com - The MOvie POster (MoPo) Mailing List web site! [2]
 www.filmfan.com
 The MoPo List is an Internet mailing list created for collectors of
movie memorabilia. If you're into posters (from One-Sheets to
Six-Sheets), lobby cards, inserts or ...

 > [3]

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&amp;A=1
[4]
 > [4]