i was never able to get those great of titles however i saw many of the other pages in my term....that's out of my league of understanding... and i am still selling the samei sold in 77 for not a whole lot more...but those are clessics on page 3 and hope you do well ,,,as they are great//
best always Todd,
Tom

On 2018-03-31 16:58, Todd wrote:
Dear MoPo members,

After 55 years of collecting and 39 years of selling and after giving
it much thought, I’ve decided to

finally close the doors on Poster City, the business I started in
1979.

Currently, I have about 270 items on ebay with about 60 more that I
will be relisting tomorrow.

Check them out here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/toddfeiertag/m.html?item=382400534852&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
[1]

Any of the 60 items that will be relisted tomorrow can be seen here in
my completed items:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/toddfeiertag/m.html?item=382419580732&hash=item5909fbb73c%3Ag%3AKlAAAOSwacVatyLP&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684
[2]

Any reasonable offers will be seriously considered.

DO NOT BID AND DO NOT DO THE BUY IT NOW.

YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT toddfeier...@msn.com

Thank you.

Todd Feiertag

[3]