Agree with Tom...that page 3...WOW...the stuff that dreams are made of.

Scott
MoPo List Owner

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> On Behalf Of Tom Martin
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 6:35 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!!

wow....incredible sale..

that page 3 almost blew my socks off..

i was never able to get those great of titles  however i saw many of the other
pages in my term....that's out of my league of understanding...
and i am still selling the samei sold in 77 for not a whole lot more...but
those are clessics on page 3 and hope you do well ,,,as they are great// best
always Todd, Tom

----