617 216 5511 ( cel )
Author: MURDER ON THE ROAD SHOW (Henchman Press/Published: November  2015)
www.murderontheroadshow.com
Twitter: @rudynostalgia
Poster Information Site: http://www.posterappraisal.com
Co-Author of MILLER"S MOVIE COLLECTIBLES/ 2013 Edition: COLLECTING THE
MOVIES
Official suppliers of movie poster images: IMDb <http://www.imdb.com>
Entertainment Memorabilia Appraiser: Antiques Roadshow <
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow>
Movie Poster News: http://posternewsbulletin.blogspot.com
Kevin Bacon Number:  2

*The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe. *