COngrats Scott for a wonderful 25 years of kindness and service to Unite Motionpicture BUffs..its been a great honor to meet friends on the site,, learn how to improve my Grammar and spelling,,and gey therapy from a whos who..and have a host to show us the meaning of Inclusion, diversity and patience and ability to have nerves ofsteel.. thank YOU and all of mopo...I hope you will be doing it as long as you desire,,lets see im almost 64...so 25 years,,?? 89 may be pushing it but with all the good positive folks on MOPO it could happen.. LOL...:)

all good things Scott and fellow  Mopers Love and peace
and  good health for all in 2020 and beyond
for you and your family's God Bless

kindest regards, Tom
Hollywood dream Factory®